วันพุธที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2550

Some random pictures

Some Che art at the textile exhibit I saw
What my foot looks like every day.

They really love the king here and put pictures of him all over the place. This is in front of an office tower.


Bangkok at night



The sign telling you about the stores in the mall. I went to Ais Future World hoping for some insight into my life, but they just tried to sell me cameras and cell phones.




Monks walking past the fancy mall





Some pretty flowers at the Jim Thompson house in Bangkok






What it looks like when I sign into this blog. This is why I really don't know how to do anything. The pictures don't help. I just push the big orange arrow.







I had to get out of the way for them to clean the sidewalks. I don't really think it helped, it just left pools everywhere.

























ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: