วันพุธที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2550

The other side of Bangkok



I didn't know what to do my first day here, after not having really slept the night before I wasn't up to going to the main attractions. I decided to go to the mall the girl at the hostel suggested, cause really it's so hot that you can't just wander for too long without having some indoor destination. There's a skytrain stop that takes you to the main mall area which has like I don't know, 8 malls or something. The newest is this one which you see first:


Inside is like, THE nicest place I've ever been. It's nicer than Harrod's even. The whole bottom lever was a food court which had so many tasty looking places I got a bit overwhelmed and bought more than I even wanted to eat. The one thing they have more of in Bangkok than steamy heat is ice cream places, so after my cupcake I had some ice cream. Then I kept walking and saw they have a pastry shop that is one of the nicest ones they have on the Champs Elysees in Paris, so I got something there too. It was so fancy they packaged up my pastry thing with dry ice in the bottom to keep it cool. How high tech is that?




On the main floor is every designer boutique you can think of plus about 5o more that probably only rich people know about. And then what better to have upstairs than luxury cars?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: