วันเสาร์ที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2550

Pictures


Muskoka or Thailand? Some very cottagey-looking places I saw from the boat.







Sunset again, but looking the other way on the beach.







There were a lot of stray dogs around Ko Tao. This one just sat down with me on the beach even though I didn't have any food to share.










Part of the huge parade of ants I created several times on my balcony. First there was the granola bar wrapper I'd forgotten about, then I spilled some popsicle on the balcony, then some ice cream the next day. That's probably why that night I dreamed about ice cream, then about lots of ants.









Sunset in Ko Tao










The view from the classroom where I learned to scuba dive










Ronald thanking me for having a Big Mac the other day. It wasn't any good though, I think they used some gross cheese sauce instead of real processed cheese.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: