วันพุธที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2550

I am Aislyn...


And if you have cupcakes anywhere in your city...no, your country, I will find them and they will be mine. I found this place at a skytrain station and had to buy a cupcake so that one day I can write a book comparing cupcakes from around the world (since someone already wrote a book like that about ice cream, which is basically my life's dream...but cupcakes are real good too). I had a tiramisu one and it wasn't that great, but it may not have been the fault of the cupcake, but rather that it smelled like poo in the area of the foodcourt where I was sitting.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Tiffany Skladan กล่าวว่า...

I know you love cupcakes so much that you can find one where ever you go. You are like some special animal that can pick up the scent of a cupcake anywhere!