วันเสาร์ที่ 14 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2550

I really can't read Thai

The sunburn I got from forgetting to put sunscreen on just the top half of that one arm. I remember forgetting to do it too.












The guy I hoped was making my dinner. I waited a long time, but nothing happened so I left.











More view on the way home to Krabi













The view from the boat on the way home. I'm glad we didn't get stuck in a storm, the boat was tiny and would surely have capsized.











The view from where I sat all afternoon. I meant to take a better picture, but forgot.












How I spent my afternoon in Rai Lay. It's just a pineapple shake. And why not throw in an orchid for decoration? It did cost a whole $1.50
















A cliff beside the beach in Rai Lay


















Where the boat landed in Rai Lay













My boat on the way to Rai Lay













These guys were barking at me as I walked towards them, so I turned around and went the other way.











What $14 a night gets you in Thailand. Yes, that's my own bathroom












View from the bus ride from Hat Yai to Krabi













People partaking in the festivities of the Songkran (New Years) festival in Hat Yai, Thailand. This was a while after they sprayed me as I walked from the train station to the bus stop.









A restaurant near me in KL. Across the street was another restaurant called "Low budget inedible food". Actually it was called KFC.











The living room of the guesthouse I stayed at in KL












A view from the Skybridge of the Petronas Towers












The best tall building in the world



















The Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur (4th tallest buildings in the world)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Margaret กล่าวว่า...

It's great that you have started a blog! I really enjoyed the pictures. Keep up the good work. Margaret