วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2550

Vietnam is weird because...

1. Walking down the street one evening I heard loud music, which turned out to be from two old men sitting in their underwear in front of their tv singing karaoke

2. They think that "You buy something.(?)" is an appropriate sales pitch

3. I was accosted by an old woman and forced to speak English

4. They put things on the menu but don't know what they are if you try to order them

5. I just electrocuted myself trying to turn on the light in my hotel room

6. They think after you say no to buying something from them, if they ask where you're from you might just change your mind. No, it doesn't matter where I'm from, I still don't want to buy your Mentos

7. They look at you funny if you actually pat the dogs

8. Some of the women wear outfits that look like pyjamas

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: