วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2550

Vietnam is also weird because...

9. I ordered chocolate ice cream yesterday at a restaurant and what I got was clearly a broken up ice cream bar in a drinking glass. At least it was still ice cream.

10. You can get your ears cleaned at the hairdresser. Isn't this something that you'd rather just do yourself?

11. People wear surgical masks everywhere. Mostly on motorbikes, which I guess I understand, but then they don't take them off later and will walk around everywhere with them on.

12. I went on a boat trip for the day that included swimming and going to a beach, and most of the Vietnamese women that came wore long pants and high heels.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

E.M. กล่าวว่า...

I remember noticing in Costa Rica that the local women thought nothing of spending several hours on a jam packed bus in the swealtering heat, wearing tight leather pants and high heels. It looked so very uncomfortable... maybe I just needed to acclimatize.

I'm glad you survived the electrocution - what a shocking experience. Heh heh.

Lot's o' love,
Erin