วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Bus rides

I have slept the last 2 nights on a bus. That makes 4 nights in the last month on busses. Some were bad, some were mildly better, and none yet has been very good. I never know what kind of bus I'll be on, whether there will be lots of leg room or none, or double decker or one. Last night I was excited when I got on my bus as I had a seat in the front row and could put my legs up in front of me and my seat way back. However, as soon as the man next to me fell asleep I realized things were not as good as I thought. He had the worst breath I have ever smelled so anytime he breathed in my direction I almost gagged. He fell asleep right away and kept snoring, so anytime he faced my way I would elbow him until he woke up and moved. I think he probably hated me. Luckily a bunch of people got off the bus after about an hour and no one else got on so I switched seats to have 2 to myself away from him. I then slept straight through to Chiang Mai and even though we stopped for dinner somewhere I didn't notice. I think I was tired from the last bus ride the night before, where there wasn't much room and the girl next to me kept taking up my seat. I'm just glad to sleep in a bed tonight.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

E.M. กล่าวว่า...

I hope you had a good night sleep in an actual bed! It sounds like the bus rides have been a little, umm, too close for comfort. Heh heh. There are few things that are more obnoxious than BAD BREATH! That must have been torture being stuck so close to offending mouth. It makes for a hilarious story, but I'm sure that it sucked at the time.

As always, it's great to check in and see how you're doing. Enjoy the warm weather for me- it's still rather chilly here in Eastern Canada.

Lots o' love,
Erin